Our online webinar training is a great option for you or your staff to work remotely. We run these real-time courses just like normal events but over the internet. You are able to ask our trainers questions and interact as you would in a standard course. Study now and then we will send you the assessment.
Dangerous Goods Handling - Land
This course has been designed for loaders, warehouse staff and office staff. The purpose of this course is to provide you with the skills and knowledge required to safely handle, load and store dangerous goods and to give you an understanding of the different classes of dangerous goods and their hazards, along with your health and safety obligations when handling dangerous goods at your workplace.
At the completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify responsibilities of everybody involved in the handling of Dangerous Goods.
- Provide knowledge and understanding of legislation around the handling of Dangerous Goods.
- Identify risks to people, equipment and the environment when using Dangerous Goods.
- Understand the documentation and declaration requirements relating to transport of Dangerous Goods.
- Identify Dangerous Goods in Limited Quantities (DGLQ) the packaging, markings and labelling requirements.
- Demonstrate the segregation procedures.
- Explain placarding and how and when it is used.
- Understand how to use the emergency response information.